Bizfacility provides the following “one – stop” personal relationship based services:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements that comply with GAAP and IFRS requirements
- Performance of independent review as required by the Companies Act, where required
- Lodgment of Annual Return to CIPC as required by Companies Act
- Calculation of your annual Public Interest Score
- Preparation of company’s/ business’s Annual Tax Return and submission
- Calculation and submission of Provisional Tax Returns
- Quarterly or monthly Management accounts
- Formal Financial Analysis of your company on a 6 monthly basis to highlight areas of concerns and to initiate corrective action.
- Ongoing advice from our professional accountants and tax practitioners to enable forward planning
- STC and VAT return submissions
*The service is offered at competitive rates, after assessment of the client’s structure and business complexity.
- The agreed rate is payable monthly to ensure availability of your accountant – your “own” accountant without having the payroll hassles!
- Your liability for the above services is known in advance and can be budgeted for and cash flow impact is spread over 12 months
- To opt out of the agreement, 30 days written notice (with our personalized service, we hope this will be a rare occasion).
- Signing of a service agreement reflecting the above. No hidden small print.
Additionally, clients will receive the following discounted services:
- 20 % off any Business valuation performed on request
- 20 % off all training workshops offered by Bizfacility
- Debt recovery services at discounted prices
- External audits where required at client negotiated rates.
*Please refer our workshop pages to see details on these services
Bizfacility values and provides relationship based interaction with our clients, and we strive to provide value for money, services from professionally qualified Accountants and related Professionals.
- Annual Financial Statements: Complex company structures may be subject to a surcharge, depending on the complexity of the structure.
- Annual Financial Statements and Management accounts will be prepared from trial balances provided by the client. Where Bizfacility must record the transactions from bank statements, then a surcharge will be applicable.
- Tax services cover the tax return and provisional returns of the company / close corporation and in the case of a partnership or sole trader, the tax return of the owner.
- Additional personal tax return submissions will be charged at R 700, 00 per return.