Debt Collection Management Workshop
Do your clients owe outstanding monies that you are struggling to collect?
Are outstanding payments effecting your cash flow?
Need to improve cash flow with efficient Debt Collection Management?
NO Cash in the Bank is equivalent to NO Profit.
Profitable businesses have been liquidated due to Bad Debt, often as a result of ineffective Debt Collection.
This one day, easy to understand practical workshop, will assist you or your staff to fully understand how to manage your Clients who owe you money, ensuring your business always has a positive cashflow.
The workshop is designed for Business Enterprises who offer their clients credit terms and need to learn how to best manage their debtor’s book to maximize Working Capital.
During this workshop, the following Topics are covered:
- The importance of Working Capital & Cashflow – When is a Sale really a paid Sale?
- The importance of Risk Assessment – How to choose clients
- The implementation of a Credit Policy – How to treat clients
- Communication styles to be used with Customers – How to communicate with clients
- Letters of Demand & Repayment plans – How should clients respond
- How to Measure the effectiveness of your Debt Collection – Are all possible steps being implemented to collect outstanding monies due to your business?
This workshop is ideal for all industries, who face the continual challenge of maintaining client relationships with effective Debt Collecting Management! This could specifically relate to Accounting, Legal and all other Service orientated firms.
For more information contact
Gary Garbutt – General Manager
Office: 086 148 8883